[f-AA] Good Year to Cleveland wheels and brakes

Doug Tipps dtipps at helpgsi.org
Wed Aug 25 10:53:03 PDT 2004

I just talked with the Madelyn Green about the Bodell brakes. It looks
like they are about one year away from the PMA and at present have no
STC for the Champ. Might be able to get field approval. Their conversion
sounds like it will be a great deal. Wheels and brakes will run about
$725 when they can bring them to market. It will be fun following their
progress. I wish them the best. Nice people. Doug Tipps