[f-AA] Toe brake STC

Joe Preston Joe at Preston-Company.com
Mon Jun 25 06:27:29 PDT 2007

Hi Wayne,
You might want to check with WAG on the toe brake STC. I know they have
drawings for the 7AC conversion. It may apply to the 11AC as well. Give Mike
a call. He will know for sure.
JoeP
  -----Original Message-----
  From: aeronca-bounces at westmont.edu [mailto:aeronca-bounces at westmont.edu]On
Behalf Of WAYNE KESTER
  Sent: Friday, June 22, 2007 10:53 PM
  To: aeronca at westmont.edu
  Subject: Re: [f-AA] Toe brake STC

         Photo E-mail   Play slideshow | Download images
  We have a great FSDO here in Spokane and they have been very helpful in
getting us through all the paperwork and ferry permits, etc.  they have been
unable to locate any records before 1979 and we have all the records since
then.  It went through
        should be May 10, not April 10
   a major restoration in 95, and no record of brakes changed then.
  We don't know the N number it used to have, it is serial number 1108, 11AC
model.
  The info you fellows have provided will help, I'm sure.
  Thanks,
  Wayne