[f-AA] ### HVLP spray guns Croix

Jerry Jackson jerryl at texas.net
Thu Apr 30 09:12:42 PDT 2009

Joe

I built a respirator air supply using a vacuum cleaner motor that cost about $100.  It was made by Ametek who is a major supplier of such motors.  They come in a variety of sizes and pressures. I suspect it would be easy to buy a replacement motor for your system.  Granger carries the line but so do many online stores.  Just google Ametek or vacuum cleaner motors.

For the respirator, I used a garden hose to connect to the hood.  The discharge air at the pump is hot enough to nearly melt the hose but the discharge from the far end has cooled to ambient and is quite comfortable.

Jerry Jackson
7ECA
8T8